Bilingual Alphabet Blocks Classroom Rug
The Bilingual Alphabet Blocks Classroom Rug
features 26 creative icons displaying both their Spanish and English names. A unique feature of this carpet is that both the English and Spanish words begin with the same letter, helping to reinforce the English alphabet and promote literacy. Thirty squares on the rectangle and 26 on the Oval provide plenty of space for kids to sit and learn.
Sizes & Prices:
Fire Code Information
- 7'6" x 12' - $369.95
- 8'3" x 11'8" - $389.95
- 8'4" x 13'4" - $449.95
Manufacturer: Carpets for Kids
IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This Rug is treated with "Carpet Guard" to help protect against stains and spills.
There are a couple of cleaning methods that can be used on the Printed Collection & KIDplyŽ Soft Solid carpets:
Whole rug & Spot Cleaning:
Over the counter "dry cleaners" will do the job. They are good because they can be vacuumed out of the rug and not leave any residue.
The main thing to avoid is any cleaner with bleach or strong chemicals that would cause the dye to run. It is always good to try an area for colorfastness before using something across a large area of the rug
- DO use approved powdered dry cleaning products
- DO spot test with cleaner, for color fastness before using over larger areas
- When cleaning, always blot, NEVER scrub or rub abrasively. This may create a fuzzy area
- When vacuuming, DO NOT vacuum over serge (which is not covered under warranty). This can cause serge yarn to become frayed, and torn
- DO NOT use Bonnet System cleaning method
- DO NOT saturate carpet with wet solution